Want to know about an upcoming gender equality event near you? Or how to get involved with one of our Member Organisations?
AGEC has developed an easy to use Event Calendar for our Members and Subscribers that tells you everything you need to know about –
- Upcoming AGEC events
- Member Organization Events
- Key annual events on the gender equality calendar
It even tells you how to get there! Click here to see the calendar
If you’re a Member Organization, your login will allow you to log your event details and a link to your own website or event portal. Click here to add a new event.
AGEC 2021 Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of the Australian Gender Equality Council will be held on Thursday 25th November 2021 at 1pm and will be accessible virtually via Zoom. Representatives from AGEC Member Organisations are invited to attend. The AGM will hear from the Chair and CEO on AGEC activities for the year just past, and AGEC’s plans for the coming year. The annual Director Elections are held at the AGM. Full details of the meeting and registration procedures will be provided in the Notice of Meeting emailed to Members on 4th November 2021.
- This event has passed.
What it means to become a dynamic leader with Shelley Flett
October 12 @ 12:15 pm - 1:00 pmFREE for WiBF Members
What really creates dynamic leadership is believing that sometimes the best course of action is the one that feels least comfortable – the thing that is counterintuitive. For many leaders this is letting go of control and learning to influence.
In this 45-minute session, hear from Shelley Flett, business and leadership coach and trainer. She will cover:
– Investing in relationships – which encourages leaders to be their true, authentic selves and show genuine care and concern for their people. It highlights the importance of acting with integrity, doing what they say they’re going to do and doing what’s right, particularly when they think no one is watching…someone is always watching!
– Inspiring respect – challenges leaders to see other perspectives and acknowledge that there is no right or wrong way of doing things, just different.
– Influencing results – demonstrates how dynamic leaders move their staff to action and make sustainable and incremental improvements over time. Dynamic Leaders empower their people, believe in their ability to give the task the right level of attention and trust that they will represent them and the business as best they can.