Want to know about an upcoming gender equality event near you? Or how to get involved with one of our Member Organisations?
AGEC has developed an easy to use Event Calendar for our Members and Subscribers that tells you everything you need to know about –
- Upcoming AGEC events
- Member Organization Events
- Key annual events on the gender equality calendar
It even tells you how to get there! Click here to see the calendar
If you’re a Member Organization, your login will allow you to log your event details and a link to your own website or event portal. Click here to add a new event.
AGEC 2019 Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of the Australian Gender Equality Council will be held on Friday 21st November 2019 at 2pm. Representatives from AGEC Member Organisations are invited to attend. The AGM will hear from the Chair and CEO on AGEC activities for the year just past, and AGEC’s plans for the coming year. The annual Director Elections are held at the AGM. Member Organisations can attend in person or via video conference. Full details of the meeting location and venue will be provided in the Notice of Meeting emailed to Members on 31st October 2019.
- This event has passed.
Bringing it Home Webinar
May 15, 2019 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
The how and why of using the Commission on the Status of Women (CSW 63) Agreed Conclusions to drive your organisation’s policy and advocacy
The Webinar is aimed at
- providing the ‘virtual’ space for those new to the UN / CSW processes and procedures of CSW
- learn and interact with those who have attended and to discuss the Agreed Conclusions (AG) why they are relevant and important to Australian domestic policy
- explore how the AG can contribute to your organisations work and the issues you identified in your work with eS4W last year
- moving forward into Beijing +25
- how eS4W member organisations can build and support advocacy work with the key issues identified by eS4W
Note – to access Webinar all participants are required to RSVP with name and email by Monday 13th May 2019 12 noon to: email@example.com