All workplaces should operate under flexible work arrangements, which are accessed equally, regardless of gender.
- Flexible workplaces are the norm.
- People access flexible work arrangements equally.
- There is no discrimination against employees who work flexibly based upon full time
- Incentivise groups that presently do not access flexible work arrangements to do so.
- Adopt workforce organisation design and technology to facilitate working from anywhere.
- Adopt policies that normalise flexible working.