Participation and representation in the Australian economy, at all levels, should be representative of the gender composition of society.
- Our workforce has gender balance in full-time, part-time and casual roles and across all industries, sectors, functions and levels of leadership including public utilities/authorities and ASX200 company boards.
- All people have equal workplace rights and benefits.
- Set targets or quotas for recruitment and promotion.
- Eliminate gender stereotypes from the Australian psyche.
- Undo job role biases and inform career choice through early childhood education.
- Eliminate structural barriers to equal participation of people in all industries.