All people must be respected and be safe from the threat of violence and sexual harassment.
- People feel respected and safe at home, at work and everywhere in the community.
- Everyone has freedom to express their gender in the way they wish without fear of discrimination or ridicule.
- No gender should suffer disproportionately from partner abuse.
- Free access to resources to flee violent relationships.
- Education for domestic violence perpetrators & society generally.
- Infrastructure to support safety [e.g. lighting].
- Tougher penalties for violence, harassment and abuse.
- Call out disrespectful behaviours before they become abuse.
- Primary, secondary and tertiary education programs include units on respectful relationships and behaviours.