Infrastructure for work and community facilities must reflect the needs of all genders for equal participation and safe access.
- Workplaces provide infrastructure (including toilets) that caters to the unique needs of all genders.
- Safety equipment, work uniforms and clothes, tools and other equipment are suitable for use by all genders.
- Public facilities provide safe access for all genders at all times.
- Change planning laws to mandate consideration of the needs of all genders.
- Gender diverse consultation is required for all infrastructure decisions at Federal, State, Local and organisational (where privately approved or contracted by Government to provide services) levels.