Parliaments and local governments must reflect the gender mix of the communities they represent.
- Gender balanced representation in all Local Governments and State and Federal Parliaments, including cabinets.
- Political campaigns and policies reflect the needs of all genders equally.
- Politicians are treated with equal respect in the media, and in Parliament regardless of gender.
- All political parties set targets and quotas for candidate recruitment and pre selection.
- All candidates are given equal campaign funding support by their parties.
- Political campaigns are measured for their impact on gender equality.
- Parliaments enforce respectful standards of behaviour.
- Mandate that all Cabinets must contain a gender balance in line with the composition of the society they represent.