Access, participation and outcomes, at all levels of education, should not be affected by a student’s gender. There must be equal recognition of all genders in educational curricula.
- Equal gender representation in primary, secondary and tertiary education class and courses, and in all fields of study.
- All subjects offered by primary and secondary schools must be undertaken equally, regardless of gender.
- Curricula must represent the achievements of all genders.
- Non gender-based uniforms.
- Students participate in all extra-curricular activities equally regardless of gender (sport, household chores, leadership etc).
- Early career counselling to promote non-gender traditional job roles.
- All schools must offer non gendered uniform options.
- Intake targets for disciplines and subjects dominated by one gender to achieve gender balance.
- Primary and secondary curriculums have mandatory diversity and inclusion education for students and parents.