Gender should no longer be a factor in unequal levels of economic security during working life or in retirement.
- The full time equivalent total remuneration of all genders is equal.
- The superannuation savings and retirement incomes of all genders is equal.
- Eliminate underpayment of female dominated industries through award changes.
- Employers must disclose their gender pay gap.
- Supplement superannuation contributions of carers.
- Introduce a women’s budget impact statement.
- Value unpaid work such as caring through direct financial or tax subsidy means.
- All legislation introduced into both State and Federal Government must be reviewed for gendered consequences. A legal right to equal pay must be established.